[ CASE STUDY ]

Geofencing Advertising to Trade Show Attendees

Geofencing Trade Shows

Legal Services Logo
A legal services firm was looking to build nationwide brand awareness with decision-makers for businesses with in-house legal counsel. They enlisted Plum Grove to utilize geofencing trade show targeting technology to precisely reach their niche audience at a members-only legal conference. The goal of the campaign was to drive website visits and foot traffic to a “Free Coffee” stand the firm sponsored during the event.

Tactic

Plum Grove developed a strategy to setup geofences around the trade show and the hotel associated with the event. The geofences captured mobile devices in the area to build a custom audience of users who visited the conference center during the specific dates and times aligned with the trade show.

To achieve the campaign goals, 60% of the budget was front-loaded during the 3-day trade show to drive foot traffic, and the remaining 40% of the budget was allocated to post-event marketing. Ads were served in news, sports, games and weather apps of the trade show attendees. After the event, the audience was retargeted with brand-building messaging and content, including white papers and videos.

Results

Using geofencing tracking, the legal services advertiser was able to measure the number of individuals who were served an ad during the trade show and then visited the sponsored coffee stand. The law firm’s brand stayed top-of-mind post-conference with an exceptional click-through rate of 0.2% and a 173% boost in website traffic.

Case Studies

Geofencing Recruiting Campaign
Geofencing Recruiting Campaign

Medical Center

Addressable Geofencing
Addressable Geofencing

Dermatologist

Geofencing for Senior Living
Geofencing for Senior Living

Senior & Assisted Living

Reach Competitors’ Customers
Reach Competitors’ Customers

Landscape Supply

Geofence Trade Shows
Geofence Trade Shows

Legal Services

Ready to Grow?

Talk to a marketing expert at 1-800-728-0158, send us an Email or submit the form with details about your request and we’ll get back to you within 1 business day.

Send a Message

Plum Grove

Plum Grove

informed_delivery

Plum Grove

eddm

Plum Grove

new_movers

Plum Grove

addressable_geofencing

Plum Grove

geofencing_ads

X
10% OFF Your Order