A multi-location diagnostic healthcare center wanted to recruit multiple doctors and other care providers to join their growing practice. With labor shortages facing many businesses in the United States, especially among highly-educated medical professionals, the organization needed to generate brand awareness, spread its message, and attract top talent.
The medical center successfully used geofencing advertising in the past to drive referrals from medical professionals and appointment bookings from new patients. With this in mind, they partnered with Plum Grove Inc. to launch their recruitment campaign using addressable geofencing advertising.
To launch a successful recruiting campaign, the marketing experts at Plum Grove developed a list of recent medical school graduates, as well as those professionals currently practicing in medical facilities across the USA. Next, the qualities and benefits that set the practice apart from other medical practices were established. Then, the creative team at Plum Grove Inc. developed a personalized letter, printed brochure, and a series of animated advertisements for laptops, tablets and mobile devices.
With a 90-day campaign in place, Plum Grove took the following steps to ensure a successful campaign:
- Developed a custom list to target potential applicants
- Designed, printed and mailed a personalized letter and capabilities brochure
- Created a “Careers” Landing Page with a clear Call-To-Action (CTA) for applicants to submit resumes online
- Added tracking pixels to the website to measure traffic and conversions
- Created animated ads to highlight client benefits
- A/B tested ads to validate messaging and ensure top creative was shown the most to potential candidates
- Created custom reports for the client to track KPIs
The healthcare practice experienced an enormous boost in both brand awareness and website traffic. More than 1 million ads were shown to audiences driving 1,000+ clicks to the practice website. In addition, website traffic to the Careers landing page increased more than 100% month-over-month for the entire campaign. The career pages received more than 2,000 website visitors and open positions were filled in multiple locations.