Hand Sanitizer Stands
Turnaround Time & Warranty
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Additional shipping charges may apply if materials or art must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available than those indicated. Rush charges may apply. Just ask us!
- For products including artwork:
- The quality of the artwork will affect the time it takes to prepare ﬁles for print.
- Production time starts after art proof approval.
- Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping charges.
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Testrite offers a limited lifetime warranty against defects in materials or workmanship affecting the quality and function of its products when used in the correct manner.
Products must not have been misused, improperly set-up, or been abused for this warranty to apply. The determination is solely Testrite’s and its obligation will be to repair or replace the defective product.
Purchaser determines suitability of all product usage and assumes all risk and liability. Neither the seller or manufacturer shall be held liable for any injury, loss or damage from use of the product.
Testrite is committed to providing well made, well designed solutions at very competitive prices. We are very proud to be an American manufacturer with an extraordinary reputation for quality, value and reliability. We source the finest quality components, and because we manufacture in the U.S., our supply chain is shorter, “greener,” and we can offer customizable solutions.
Standard catalog items are made with tools and dies, ensuring consistency and proper component fit. For custom products, we prepare job folders with all pertinent specifications, cut sheets, etc. that travel with the job as it goes from one department to another.
Final quality assurance occurs in final assembly prior to packing.
We employ an experienced workforce and our staff has a very strong work ethic from top to bottom. We strive to provide reliable and timely service. All of us have a CAN DO attitude and we are proud of our quality and performance levels.
Should there be any questions regarding the warranty, please contact Plum Grove.