Please read these terms and conditions before using this website. To avoid any hard feelings in the future, we provide our terms and conditions in advance for your use and knowledge. We will do our best to explain our terms and conditions in a simple manner, using plain English whenever possible.
Welcome to plumgroveinc.com. This website is provided by Plum Grove Inc. as a service to our customers. Please review the basic rules that govern your use of this website. These rules are also referred to as terms and conditions, and you should be aware that your use of the website constitutes your unconditional agreement to follow and be bound by these terms and conditions.
Cancellations & Returns
Printed Item Cancellations
We are happy to cancel orders that have not yet been printed and issue a full refund. Orders typically go to print within 1-2 business days. After an order has been printed, it cannot be canceled.
Printed Item Refunds
We stand 100% behind our products and services. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please call our customer service team by phone at 1-800-728-0158 within 30 days from the date that you receive your order, and we will happily re-print part or all of your order to address any quality issues or concerns. Postage, freight, and other shipping costs are non-refundable.
We are happy to cancel orders that have not yet been produced and issue a full refund. Orders typically go to production within 1-2 business days. After an order has been produced, it cannot be canceled.
We stand 100% behind our products and services. Our goal is for you to be completely satisfied. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please call our customer service team by phone at 1-800-728-0158 within 30 days from the date that you receive your order, and we will determine a solution to address any quality issues or concerns. Postage, freight, and other shipping costs are non-refundable. We charge a 25% restocking fee on displays (does not apply to shipping or taxes).
Mailing List Refunds
If you are not pleased with our Mailing List subscription service for any reason, you can cancel your subscription anytime at no additional cost. We must receive notice at least 3 business days in advance of your mailing list delivery date to cancel the mailing list for the current month. Mailing lists that have already been delivered to you cannot be refunded. Annual subscription cancellations will be prorated and the unused portion will be refunded.
Both monthly and annual subscription cancellations must be in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Plum Grove Inc. is wholly committed to our customers’ satisfaction, and we continually strive to provide products that reflect a craftsman’s touch. We do everything possible to ensure the highest quality, accurate colors, precision cutting and on-time delivery. However, there are certain circumstances or issues that are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee. Here is a list of things that can go wrong that we cannot be responsible for:
- Typos on customer-submitted art. This includes spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that were made by the customer.
- Ordering an incorrect quantity. We are not responsible when you accidentally order too much or too little, order the wrong size, choose the wrong type, or order the wrong product.
- Damages to printed products or services that occur after delivery to the customer.
- Design errors that have been submitted in a customer’s artwork file.
- Mistakes that occur when the file layout has incorrect information about custom services like folding, three-hole drilling, scoring, or die-cutting.
- Color selection errors, design errors, or inferior-quality resolution files that have been submitted by the customer.
- Shipping charges that occur because of an incorrect shipping address or other shipping-related errors caused by the customer.
We urge you to carefully spend a few moments proofing and double-checking your designs carefully. The least costly time to fix a mistake is before you place your order.
This guarantee is also subject to a few other terms and conditions:
- Our full refund guarantee does not apply to shipping claims. However, we will reprint orders damaged or lost by the shipping carrier that are not covered by their reimbursement policies.
- We ask that your original order be returned, at our cost, before we begin reprinting or issuing a refund for your order.
- The maximum cash refund per order or customer is $2500. The only remedy for orders over $2500 is for us to reprint the order to correct the problem defects.
- We are not responsible or liable for any damages or claims incurred by you or your business that are caused by printing materials which are defective or incomplete or which you received later than the estimated due date. This guarantee is limited (only) to reprinting of the original order quantity or refund of the purchase price of the order. In no event shall our liability to you for any reason exceed the amount actually paid to us, if any, for or through the use of this website.
- Plum Grove Inc. is not liable for U.S. Postal Service mistakes, loss, or delayed delivery times.
- This guarantee is limited to the full cost of us re-producing your original order or providing a cash refund of up to $2500. This guarantee does not cover fees for mailing services or associated incidental or consequential damages or claims of any kind.
- The prices for goods and services shown on this website are in US dollars ($USD), unless otherwise noted.
- If a visitor to this site submits a request to purchase products or services, the visitor has become a user of this site, and the user agrees that all charges, taxes, and shipping fees will automatically be charged to the credit card or paid by the user with a pre-approved payment method.
- Once an order has been approved by the customer and “sent” to the site, we will try to accommodate changes, but cannot guarantee changes to deadline times, artwork files, or job specifications. After an order has been sent via the website, the customer is responsible for paying the entire amount of the order, unless otherwise noted.
All requests to purchase printing must be submitted with a mutually approved and agreed upon payment method. If you have any questions on payment plans, please call us at your earliest convenience.
Approved methods for payment include, but are not limited to, any of the following methods.
- Credit card or debit card. We use a very secure server that encrypts your payment data so that only our computers can decode and understand it. Credit card payments are very safe with us.
- Payment by check. We accept the business checks, but we may ask you to mail us a check before we begin to process your work.
- Open accounts. We do accept open accounts for pre-approved businesses. To open an account with credit terms, please contact us in advance of placing your order. We’d be happy to discuss the payment options and terms available to you.
Plum Grove Inc. is required to collect state sales tax on all printing purchases shipped to any state(s) where we are required to pay sales tax. If your organization has a sales tax exemption, it is important to understand that is your responsibility to supply us with written copies of your sales tax exemption forms before your order is shipped.
The prepress department atPlum Grove Inc. inspects most artwork files before printing, but you are still 100% responsible for the accuracy of your print-ready artwork files. We encourage you to take a few moments and carefully inspect and proofread your files carefully before submitting them to our website. Please note, postal and mailing regulations from the United States Postal Service are subject to change, and it is your sole responsibility to submit artwork for mailing that complies with the current mailing guidelines provided by the USPS.
We reserve the right, for any reason, to edit this website. That means, without advance notice, we may suspend, discontinue, edit, or delete current offers, documents, information, products, services, or any other content appearing in this website.
This website is protected by copyright laws. The graphic design, content, and images on this website may not be reproduced, published displayed, or reproduced in any way, in whole or in part. This website is considered the intellectual property of Plum Grove Inc., and we respectfully ask that you not copy, transmit, distribute, or create a derivative work based upon the content and materials of this website.
This website contains a lot of content, ideas, tips, and articles related to printing, graphic arts, and marketing. This content is also subject to the US Copyright Act of 1976, Title 17 of the United States Code, and may not be copied for use in your publications or newsletters without prior written consent of Plum Grove Inc. If you are a customer of Plum Grove Inc. and would like permission to use one of our articles in your company publication, please call us, and we would be happy to consider giving you permission to do so, as long as you would be willing to credit your source (Plum Grove Inc.).
If you use this website to submit orders for a third-party, you are responsible for any error in the accuracy of the information provided in connection with such use. In other words, if a mistake is made, on behalf of a third-party, it is not our liability; it is yours. In addition, it is your responsibility to inform the third-party of all terms and conditions applicable to the purchase of their printed products or services. You, as the user of this site, agree to indemnify us and hold us harmless from, and against, any and all losses, liabilities, and lawsuits related to the third-party as a result of you using this site on their behalf. You, as the user, are directly responsible for any requests submitted and the related costs, fees, and performance obligations.
Termination of Usage
We reserve the right to terminate or suspend access to all or any part of this site at any time, without notice, and without reason.
Plum Grove Inc. is not responsible for any errors or delays in responding to requests for information or problems with an order caused by an incorrect e-mail address provided by you.
The terms and conditions listed here supersede any prior understanding or agreement (whether oral or written) regarding the subjects related to printing products and services that are presented on this website. If any provisions of this agreement are found to be invalid, illegal, or unenforceable, the validity, legality, and enforceability of the remaining provisions will not in any way be affected or nullified.