Amplify your message by combining mail with digital ads on phones, laptops & Internet TVs.
What is Geofencing?
- Address targeting based off of plat line data from property tax and public land survey info to maximize precision.
- Up to 1 million household and business addresses can be targeted per campaign.
- Display static ads, video ads, and OTT/CTV (ex. Roku) ads.
PLACES CUSTOMERS SEE YOUR ADS
How Household Geofencing Works
WHO GETS GEOFENCED?
- Addresses are easily on-boarded for geo-fencing and scrubbed of personally identifiable information.
- Devices that enter the geo-fenced area are detected and served ads.
- After the first time ads are served, devices do not have to be in the geo-fenced location to see ads.
- For a phone to be captured in the geofence, location services must be turned on and reception good. Typically 90% of devices are captured.
- Users have opted-in to advertising networks through terms and conditions presented in free apps, including weather apps and games.
Benefits of Direct Mail + Geofencing
- Digital ads are served on a network that includes over 600,000 apps and websites. Example apps include The Weather Channel, Angry Birds, ESPN, etc.
- Digital ads provide brand awareness before your mail campaign reaches homes.
- Ads keep your business top-of-mind after the mail has been delivered.
- Make regular budget changes as needed and manage your ads using the complementary campaign management platform.
- What Geofencing is NOT: text ads, AdWords, Google Display Network, push notifications, SMS text messages, or retargeting.
- Your dedicated Plum Grove representative is available to help make your campaign a success every step of the way.
Internet TV Advertising
In the past, TV advertising was out-of-reach from a budget standpoint for many midsize companies. But not anymore! Geofencing combined with advertising on Connected TV (CTV) and over-the-top (OTT) devices offers an affordable and targeted TV advertising solution.
There are now an estimated 63 million consumers in the US reachable by internet TV and digital channels. These mediums provide businesses with a programmatic advertising platform for engaging consumers with the level of precision you expect from all your campaigns: in-market audiences, demographics, offline behaviors, and household geofencing.
1,300+ Demographic & Psychographic Variables
Reach those who are most likely to become a consumer by combining CTV advertising with geofencing, and layering in over 1,300 demographic and psychographic targeting variables. Our powerful TV advertising technology ensures you get in front of the right audience.
$1,000 gets you 153,500 digital ads shown.
Digital advertising with geofencing starts at $6.50 CPM (per thousand ads shown). No contracts required. Initial setup cost, monthly maintenance fee and other conditions apply.
Starting at 28¢ for all-inclusive mailing list, printing, postage & shipping services.
Plum Grove offers some of the best pricing in the industry for mailing lists, printing and mailing. Contact us with details about your project and we’ll get you a quote.