GEOFENCING LOCATION TARGETING
Target your audience based on physical locations they’ve visited. Display ads on phones, laptops & Internet TVs.
What is Geofencing?
- Geofencing is accurate within 5 meters for most locations.
- After entering a geofence, the mobile device user sees your ads for 30 days or longer.
- Geofence as many locations as you want for both ad targeting and measuring walk-ins.
- Display static ads, video ads, and OTT/CTV (ex. Roku) ads.
How Geofencing Works
Geofencing Locations To Target
Places Ads Can Be Shown
Who Gets Geofenced?
- Devices that enter the geofenced area are detected and then served ads.
- Devices do not have to be in the geofenced location to see ads.
- For a phone to be captured in the geofence, location services must be turned on and reception good. Typically 90% of devices are captured.
- Users have opted-in to advertising networks through terms and conditions presented in free apps, including weather apps and games.
- Digital ads drive brand awareness and keep your business top-of-mind.
- Programmatic display advertising is designed to serve the right ad to the right person at the best value.
- Ads are served on a network that includes over 600,000 apps and websites. Example apps include The Weather Channel, Angry Birds, ESPN, etc.
- Advertising media includes static ads, animated GIFs and video ads.
- Make regular budget changes, campaign adjustments or ad creative updates at no extra cost.
- What Geofencing is NOT: text ads, beacon advertising, AdWords, Google Display Network, push notifications, SMS text messages, or retargeting.
Internet TV Advertising
There are an estimated 63 million consumers in the USA using internet TV and digital channels. Advertising on Connected TV (CTV) and Over-the-top (OTT) devices offers an affordable and targeted TV advertising solution. Determine where ads are shown by combining geofencing with demographic and psychographic targeting to reach those who are most likely to become a customer.
- Non-skippable Internet TV commercial ads
- Show video ads pre-roll, mid-roll, and post-roll
- Decide where to show ads by address, demographics, and online behavior
- Track foot traffic to your business from people who have seen your ads
Measure your campaign performance by tracking conversions both online and offline. We provide an analytics dashboard that tracks how many people clicked on your ads and visited your website online. Offline you can designate “conversion zones”, or physical places that are geofenced to detect how many people saw your ads AND visited the designated location. You will know exactly how many people saw your ads and visited your website, store, event or other location.
Business Use Cases
Digital advertising with geofencing starts at $8.50 CPM (cost per thousand ads shown). No contracts required. Initial setup cost, monthly maintenance fee and other conditions apply.