About Plum Grove
Plum Grove Inc. empowers businesses to connect with the world, tell their story, build their brands, and promote growth through high-quality custom printing and marketing solutions.
The diverse product array includes printed items, promotional products, trade show booths, mailing, fulfillment, and marketing services under the Plum Grove Printer, Mail Made Simple, and Trade Shows and Displays brands.
Founded in 1980 with an average employee tenure of more than 15 years, Plum Grove prides itself on both its powerful force of seasoned experts and the strong family values that are the foundation of its culture.
Employee Word Cloud
We asked the team how they would describe the culture at Plum Grove to a friend. The word cloud displays the results.
Plum Grove offers wages that are competitive with the market. Benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing
- Anniversary bonuses
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Bereavement pay
- Direct deposit
- Dog-friendly work environment
We know that good talent is hard to find. If you take pride in your work and are seeking a family-oriented, flexible work environment send us your resume to inquire about current openings.
Full-Time Web Developer / Graphic Designer
Are you a tech savvy self-starter? Do you have a solid understanding of printing and design principles? Are you excited by contributing to company growth? If so, this is an opportunity to make an immediate and significant impact at Plum Grove Inc., a growing printing and marketing firm in Hoffman Estates, IL.
The fastest-growing segment of our business is web-to-print websites that help our clients automate the distribution of their sales and marketing materials. This position is accountable for website creation, user support and email design for these web-to-print websites. These websites allow our clients across the USA to customize and print marketing materials online. To see an example, visit www.BeautifulBathsMarketing.com.
Key Job Activities
- Manage multiple web development and email marketing projects concurrently, deploy through various third-party software
- Accountable for design, coding, QA, deployment and internal/external communications
- Create PDFs with variable form fields
- Create content, web graphics and images for products being sold
Scope of Work: The position routinely interacts with company management, office personnel, vendors and external technical resources. Limited after-hours communications may be required.
- Ability to learn and manage a CMS platform (Aleyant Pressero).
- Proficient in front-end web design, HTML, CSS, limited VB scripting and the Adobe Creative Suite.
- Knowledge of email design in Mailchimp or similar email service provider.
- General understanding of the printing process (spot colors, crops, bleeds, preparing files for print, etc.).
- Independently troubleshoot website, CMS and email issues.
- Strong eye for detail, organization and project management skills required.
- Flexible when priorities change.
Full-Time Production Assistant, 2nd Shift
- Inventory management/control/organization
- Fulfilling Pick & Pack web orders
- Shipping packages
- Run projects on two digital copiers
- Operate fork lift to move/organize inventory
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Proficient at Microsoft Outlook, Excel, etc.
- Available to work 2nd shift from 12pm-8pm or 1pm-9pm Monday through Friday
- Looking to grow their position within Plum Grove
OUR PEOPLE ARE
Our Greatest Asset
Plum Grove has over 25 individuals that come together to serve our clients. Over 30 percent of the team has been together for over 2 decades, and more than half has been with Plum Grove over a decade.
With over 37 years of history and experience, and an average employee tenure over 15 years, Plum Grove prides itself on both its powerful force of seasoned experts and the strong family values that are the foundation of its culture. Our people are passionate and caring, and it shines through in everything we do. We feel genuine satisfaction from helping others, and we know there’s no greater reward than being a part of our clients’ success stories.