About Plum Grove
Plum Grove Inc. empowers businesses to connect with the world, tell their story, build their brands, and promote growth through high-quality custom printing and marketing solutions.
The diverse product array includes printed items, promotional products, trade show booths, mailing, fulfillment, and marketing services under the Plum Grove Printer, Mail Made Simple, and Trade Shows and Displays brands.
Founded in 1980 with an average employee tenure of more than 15 years, Plum Grove prides itself on both its powerful force of seasoned experts and the strong family values that are the foundation of its culture.
Employee Word Cloud
We asked the team how they would describe the culture at Plum Grove to a friend. The word cloud displays the results.
Plum Grove offers wages that are competitive with the market. Benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Short-term disability
- Long-term disability
- Life insurance
- 401k with company match
- Profit sharing
- Anniversary bonuses
- Paid vacation days
- Paid holidays
- Sick days
- Bereavement pay
- Direct deposit
- Dog-friendly work environment
We know that good talent is hard to find. If you take pride in your work and are seeking a family-oriented, flexible work environment send us your resume to inquire about current openings.
1 – Full-Time Cutter Operator, 1st Shift
2 – Full-Time Cutter Operator, 2nd Shift
- Read and understand job details/ticket and perform duties correctly for the cutter, including set-up and maintenance.
- Knowledgeable in programming the cutter, cutting press sheets for folding signatures/booklets, sorting mail, and mailing operations.
- Ability to operate additional bindery equipment or willingness to learn; such as: Folder, High Speed Tabber, Inkjet, Inserter, Stitcher and Inserter.
- Ability to operate or willingness to learn to operate Canon digital printers.
- Help in other areas of the operation as needed.
- Previous bindery or mail house experience a must. 3+ years cutter, 5+ years bindery experience preferred.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. on a regular basis and stand for long periods of time.
- Strong eye for detail, organization and project management skills required.
- Flexible when priorities change.
Scope of Work
Must be willing to work overtime and weekends when required. The position routinely interacts with production management and office personnel, and occasionally vendors and external technical resources.
OUR PEOPLE ARE
Our Greatest Asset
Plum Grove has over 25 individuals that come together to serve our clients. Over 30 percent of the team has been together for over 2 decades, and more than half has been with Plum Grove over a decade.
With over 37 years of history and experience, and an average employee tenure over 15 years, Plum Grove prides itself on both its powerful force of seasoned experts and the strong family values that are the foundation of its culture. Our people are passionate and caring, and it shines through in everything we do. We feel genuine satisfaction from helping others, and we know there’s no greater reward than being a part of our clients’ success stories.