Turnaround Time & Warranty
- Production lead times are based on business days and DO NOT include any shipping days.
- Additional shipping charges may apply if materials or art must be expedited.
- Shorter lead times may be available than those indicated. Rush charges may apply. Just ask us!
- Rental products are based on product availability and will be confirmed within 2 business days of your order.
- For products including artwork:
- The quality of the artwork will affect the time it takes to prepare ﬁles for print.
- Production time starts after art proof approval.
- Delays in uploading artwork may lead to expedited charges or shipping charges.
Classic Exhibits Inc. warranties the performance of its portable, modular, and custom hybrid systems during normal use, excluding excessive wear and tear, as per the instructions. This covers the workmanship and locking systems as long as the exhibit has a useful life. All remaining parts are covered against defective materials or workmanship as long as the exhibit is in service. The warranty is transferable should the product be sold or assigned to another party.
The manufacturer cannot be held responsible for damages due to abuse, misuse, or shipping damages. This warranty does not cover laminate cracks and chips, wood crate and roto-molded case damage (excluding workmanship), aluminum extrusion scuffs, mars, and scratches from normal use, and graphics wear and tear or misuse. The manufacturer is not responsible for lost or missing parts once the owner has assembled, accepted, and used the product.
Should there be any questions regarding the warranty, please contact Plum Grove.