Portable displays provide a cost-effective, easily transported and impactful way to present your message at trade shows, exhibits, and events. They can typically be set up and taken down in 30 minutes or less by one person, and require few or no tools. Portable displays can typically be shipped via FedEx or UPS, rather than freight shipping. Most include a shipping and storage case, making them simple to transport from event to event.
Examples of portable displays include pop ups, roll ups, banner stands, literature stands, tablet stands, iPad stands, monitor stands, counters, podiums and more. Whether you’re looking to outfit a simple tabletop space, a 10′ x 10′ booth, or more elaborate 20′ x 20′ or larger booth space, there are professional, user-friendly, and economical portable solutions available.
There are many different reputable manufacturers of portable booth display hardware, enabling you to achieve a balance between your budgetary requirements and display needs. Some of the best portable booth manufacturers include Orbus Exhibit & Display Group, Expolinc, Classic Exhibits and Eco-Systems Sustainable Exhibits.
Selecting a Portable Pop Up Display
The following is a list of questions to consider when choosing a portable display for use at trade shows, events, and exhibits. Because every event is different, it’s important for novice exhibitors to consult with a trade show expert when investing in a booth to ensure you don’t run into problems later, and to ensure you make the most of your trade show booth investment.
- Size – What is the size of your booth? Do you require an adjustable height/width booth for use in a different booth space in the future?
- Setup – What is your experience level as a show exhibitor? Who will be setting up the display? Is a stool or ladder required? How easy is setup/takedown?
- Budget – What is your budget range?
- Durability & longevity – How many shows is the display needed for?
- Features – Are there specific features required? For example, does the booth need easily changeable graphics, lighting, counters, podiums, tablet stands, structural strength to display physical products, etc.
- Ease of transport & weight – Does the display need to be lightweight and easy to carry? Checked in on a plane? Fit in a car trunk? Shippable by UPS or FedEx?
- Limitations – Does the booth comply with show requirements? For example, height x width, electricity needs, etc.