Book Printing Guide
- We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS, .AI, .PSD, .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .PDF.
- Design your files on our templates and keep all critical images and/or copy within the Safe Zone. This will ensure these elements are clearly visible and there are no registration issues when the product is bound.
- For more information on bleed, color, file formats, file size, fonts, and resolution, please refer to our Checklist for Print-Ready Artwork
- Crossover images and/or copy are not recommended, as these elements may be lost in the gutter and may not line up after binding.
- Artwork must be a minimum of 350 dpi (dot per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size.
- Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 350 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
- All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
- All black & white artwork must be provided in grayscale color mode.
- We cannot guarantee 100% color match. We are able to match your color up to 85%, so there might be a 15% shift in color when your product is printed.
- Verify art has 0.25-in bleed. Example:
- Final size = 8.5-in x 11-in
- Art sized with bleeds = 8.75-in x 11.25-in
- For best results, please use our Templates. All the available templates already have the correct dimensions, including bleed.
Do you spend time sending out marketing collateral to your team?
Plum Grove’s myBrandHub is a FREE website built just for you, where your workforce can order your approved marketing assets. You can allow users to make a lot of changes to collateral, or very few to no changes. You can get copied on every order or require approvals on orders. Plum Grove handles printing, shipping, and customer support – all at no cost!
- Give your organization 24/7 access to marketing materials
- Low quantities at wholesale pricing
- Easy web-to-print customizations
- Pre-approve all marketing materials for your workforce
- Plum Grove handles all order fulfillment, shipping & customer support