Bookmark Printing Guide
- We accept the following file formats: .TIF, .TIFF, .EPS, .AI, .PSD, .BMP, .GIF, .JPG, .PNG, .PDF.
- For legibility, we recommend using a minimum 10-point font size or larger
- For more information on bleed, color, file formats, file size, fonts, and resolution, please refer to our Checklist for Print-Ready Artwork
- Artwork must be a minimum of 350 dpi (dot per inch) resolution at 100% of the final print size.
- Images designed for the web typically cannot be used for printing as they have a low screen resolution of 72 dpi. Print images need to be created at 350 dpi or there will be a substantial drop in the image quality.
- All color artwork and/or images must be provided in CMYK (cyan, magenta, yellow, black) color mode.
- All black & white artwork must be provided in grayscale color mode.
- We cannot guarantee 100% color match. We are able to match your color up to 85%, so there might be a 15% shift in color when your product is printed.
- Verify art has 0.1-in bleed. Example:
- Final size = 2-in x 8-in
- Art sized with bleeds = 2.1-in x 8.1-in
- For best results, please use our Templates. All the available templates already have the correct dimensions, including bleed.
If your order has Spot High Gloss UV Coating, please ensure your files follow the instructions below, or your order may get delayed. Orders using Spot High Gloss UV Coating must be in PDF format. See below for step-by-step instructions.
Download Spot UV Instructions
- 1.5-in x 7-in Horizontal Bookmark Template [PDF]
- 1.5-in x 7-in Vertical Bookmark Template [PDF]
- 2-in x 8-in Horizontal Bookmark Template [PDF]
- 2-in x 8-in Vertical Bookmark Template [PDF]
Bookmark Templates – Rounded Corners
Schedule a free consultation with our marketing professionals and we’ll get your project started.