+ EMAIL MARKETING
NEW! WITH USPS®
Increase reach, attention, response and conversion for your direct mail campaign.
USPS® INFORMED DELIVERY®
What is Informed Delivery?
- 13 million users, 178k+ new registrations weekly.
- Consumers view mail by email, app or online.
- Direct mail marketers get FREE digital advertising opportunities.
- Ads served based on mailing address (no email necessary) – USPS emails subscribers.
WAYS TO VIEW MAIL
HOW IT WORKS FOR CONSUMERS
Informed Delivery users can view grayscale images of the exterior, address side of letter-size mailpieces arriving soon. Mail images are available via email notification, online dashboard, or mobile app.
The process is simple:
- Consumer signs up for Informed Delivery.
- Mail is imaged during processing.
- Images are matched to delivery points and mailer interactive campaigns are applied.
- User receives mailpiece images.
- User receives physical mailpieces.
If you’re interested in signing up for Informed Delivery and experiencing the benefits of the feature first-hand, visit informeddelivery.usps.com.
The Business Opportunity
Benefits of Informed Delivery
The Direct Mail + Digital Difference
Integrating direct mail marketing with digital advertising increases conversion by 40% on average.
Source: Forbes, “Why Direct Mail Marketing Is Far From Dead”, 2017
Combining direct mail with digital advertising attracts 39% more attention than a single medium on its own.
Source: Canada Post, “Connecting for Action,” 2016.
Customers spend 25% more money when companies use a combination of digital with direct mail.
Source: Postalytics, “5 Ways to Use Direct Mail and Email Marketing”
How It Looks
– No Digital Content
Consumers receive an email with a grayscale scanned image of the mailpiece(s) arriving in the mailbox.
+ Interactive Digital Content
Provide full-color digital ads for your mailpiece and drive customers to your website for a complete digital experience.
NO EXTRA COST
Reprinted with permission of USPSDelivers.com, a resource for business knowledge and insights.